Washington Cathedral

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Stopped by the Cathedral on the way home. Dropped a pen on the floor and when I bent down i saw the chairs. Hope you like. I'd like to go back and spend some time here:

14083907-L.jpg

You're on restriction from taking pictures for the next three months Jon. :lol: Does the fact that your job is what it is help you to gain access to places like this and lay on the FLOOR to take a picture? :D

Great shot BTW.

and just kidding about the restriction. :D

Boy, you have an eye for perspectives!!!! This is a photo of the inside of a cathedral like I've never seen any before!!!
With my camera, I'd have to lie flat on my stomach for a photo like this and I'd be way too shy to do that in a cathedral. Did you????
Or could you turn your display??? (Envy then...)
And light, colours, details... all there! Perfect! Great! Beyond words!

LaFoto said:
I'd have to lie flat on my stomach for a photo like this and I'd be way too shy to do that in a cathedral

That't the thing - sometimes we might look stupid taking pictures. I've overheard lots of people say "What's he taking a picture of" as I'm shooting a drain cover or wall - you just try to get the picture! ;)

...or get an angle viewfinder converter... :)

Thanks guys! ...and I am sooooo honored as i think this is first or second time Chase has commented on my stuff. :lol:

Oh, "I dropped my pen."

"Just stopped to use the bathroom."
(I know theres more)
Your sig says "Stumbling my way around a D70"

Like you expect me to believe that you are the lucky, clumsy one who just snaps away? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

After seeing the squirrel shot, maybe hobbes' idea of restriction may be in order. :wink:

You are much to humble, sir.

This shot is stunning! :thumbsup:

:greenpbl: na,na, the third arch on the left is brighter than the rest, its not perfect :wink:

Beautiful shot. Great perspective and wonderful exposure for what was probably a tricky lighting situation.

Picksure said:
:greenpbl: na,na, the third arch on the left is brighter than the rest, its not perfect :wink:

ha, you had to point that out :twisted: :wink:

thanks for the compliment Picksure!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back