Waterfall in The National Zoo

cyphertext69

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took this in early May while on leave from Iraq...sorry I am a little late on posting.

Waterfall.jpg

Like the shot quite a bit. Good detail and DOF works for the shot. Keep it up and keep your head down over there. We would like to see you all come home safe!

Excellent shot Cypher!!
I just want to wish you all well out there and know we are all proud of you. I have two co-worker who have been deployed recently. A young man (Jerson) who should be arriving there this month and a young lady(Paula) who is in germany now and will be deployed in mid August for a 1 year stay each..Both are Army Reservists. Here is a photo of paula which I took last month when she came into the office to say her goodbyes:
Ourhero.jpg

Thank you for you service !!!

Tell your co workers we said thanks and to hurry up and get here, we are ready to go home, lol, j/k! Thank you for your support though, it is much appreciated especially when sometimes there is no light in the tunnel.

I follow the news daily and the images we see are amazing to say the least..Unless we have seen it for real, I can't imagine how you all sustain yourselves on a daily basis..I commend each and every one of you for your courage and your service.
God Bless you all.

Most reactions

Back