waterfalls

RedDevilUK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi just thought i would post some pictures i took yesterday, and see what you guys think.... all comments welcome, good or bad ;)

DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_061.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

thanks for looking :)

Beautiful waterfall shots, nice exposure and shutter speed choice. I particularly like the 3rd & 4th ones. The 1st one has a white ball or something that I personally find distracting.

The flower colors are nice in #6, but it seems it could use a bit more DOF as the front two flowers are sharp but the back two seem a bit soft.

The duck and duckling in #8 seem a bit hot, a few stops less and a lower perspective would have made this a great shot in my opinion.

Nice shots in all, thanks for sharing

yes the ball in the first shot was a shame... i could'nt get to the other side to remove it :( there is also a yellow beer can too
i could always PS them out i suppose

beautiful waterfall shots. I think it'd be worth it to clean up litter before you shoot if you can. If you can't - PS it. But I reallllllllllly like these shots!

Much better without the ball & can. Looks like a beautiful area with a bunch of shooting opprotunities.

absolutely stunning water effects:cool:

stunning shots, love #5

where were these taken?

stunning shots, love #5

where were these taken?

they was taken in Rochdale, about 2 miles from my home... in a Nature reserve
http://www.healeydell.org.uk/

i go there every once in a while, i keep hoping to get a shot of the kingfishers that live there.... no luck yet :)

if i ever get the shots, i will post em here... that you can be sure of :)

gmarquez said:
5 second exposure, how dense of a ND filter were you using?

believe it or not, none..... even though it was a sunny day, this river was at the bottom of a valley with trees hanging over above so perfect for shooting :) nice and warm with near perfect light.

thanks for the nice comments everyone ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back