We are back in Florida! (slightly pic heavy.. 12)

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just sharing really.. my son and I moved back to Florida earlier than anticipated and all of our belongings are still in Arizona with my husband til he can move out here about a month from now. I'm just using a borrowed laptop from my FIL that I popped LR into to be able to upload a few images I took from my sons first Florida beach trip and from a random day up at the lake house playing on the "beach" there.

Been very MIA (no pun intended but I am typing this from Miami lol) and not shooting much. 30 weeks pregnant now and its been a rough pregnancy for a lot of reasons.

Anyway, my little man.. he'll be 3 next month!

1CBC_8228 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

2CBC_8232 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

3CBC_8238 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

4CBC_8240 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

5CBC_8245 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

6CBC_8269 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

7CBC_8282 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

8CBC_8288 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

9CBC_8292 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

10CBC_8305 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

11CBC_8312 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

12CBC_8321 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

Good luck on the rest of the term! Good to see you back, even for a bit! The kid's growin' up!

He's adorable! Nice images, too. I can't wait till my niece gets a bit older so I can do candids like these :)

Jake

He's adorable! Nice images, too. I can't wait till my niece gets a bit older so I can do candids like these :)

Jake

How old is your niece? I really enjoyed taking these.. I hadn't shot in over a month probably other than the few at the beach the weekend before and he was so content just playing for like an hour in the lake muck. lol He wouldn't look at me for hardly any so 99% of the frames I took were totally candid shots. He was way more interested in playing than looking at mom for smiles.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back