Website and rollover in Imageready...help please!

bethany138

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bethanygilbert.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi!

I am building my new site and I would like to set it up so that when a user places thier mouse over a word... a photo on the other side of the page changes to another photo...then goes back to the original when the user moves the mouse.

I think its called remote rollover? I'm using PS CS2 and Imageready.

If you have any tips please let me know.

Bethany

Bethany

That's dynamic html and it's not a photoshop function.
I use MS Frontpage for my site and it's pretty easy to use.
You set up an image as a button and can then add an alternative image. the action with changes the image can be set to be a click, mouse over or even page loading.
MS Frontpage does the hard bit in making the two images swap but it's easy to do using that particular program.

It's not a photoshop function at all though so you'll spend forever trying to get it and never find it!:)

EDIT : I've just made a quick rough and ready page to show you click here i copied the logo and changed the colours so they'd be the same size but you can use any 2 images you like. Same size is nicer though
You can make it a link to any page you like once it's done.
Easy Peasy!!
:)

In Macromedia fireworks, it's called "Disjoint Rollover". Maybe do a search for that and see where it leads you...

darich said:
Bethany

That's dynamic html and it's not a photoshop function.
I use MS Frontpage for my site and it's pretty easy to use.
You set up an image as a button and can then add an alternative image. the action with changes the image can be set to be a click, mouse over or even page loading.
MS Frontpage does the hard bit in making the two images swap but it's easy to do using that particular program.

It's not a photoshop function at all though so you'll spend forever trying to get it and never find it!:)

EDIT : I've just made a quick rough and ready page to show you click here i copied the logo and changed the colours so they'd be the same size but you can use any 2 images you like. Same size is nicer though
You can make it a link to any page you like once it's done.
Easy Peasy!!
:)

Your right..its not a part of photoshop...its a part of Imageready.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back