Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CopyofOntario-Pics068.jpg
weddingkijiiDSC_0037_2_2.jpg
weddingkijijismall8x10DSC_0029.jpg
weddingDSCfinal400_0058.jpg

I love #3 Fantastic!

Diffuse glow in the first two?

the last one is pretty cool, like the concept....although a little to dark....maybe a touch brighter in the sky....add some blue and orange in the sky would be sweet!

wow very cool series. I don't think IMO that you could make the last pic lighter as it might either blow out the sun of the dress or both... that last one is awesome though

cheers
Grant

I like 1, 2, and 4 I think they should all stay the way they are... But the 3rd one does not make me think it is a wedding pic? Not sure what is going on there, it kinda looks like flowers or a dress or some sheets in front of her. The eyes are in perfect focus and it is like they are following me.... I dont know why it kinda weirds me out! Sorry. The other 3 are amazing!

my wife would have never walked in that tall grass and weeds like the first one !!!!

I love #3 Fantastic!

Diffuse glow in the first two?

the last one is pretty cool, like the concept....although a little to dark....maybe a touch brighter in the sky....add some blue and orange in the sky would be sweet!

Yes, diffuse glow.
Yeah, a bit too stormy I guess in the last one.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to C&C.

Last edited:
Wow - great set. Seems like these are mush better than the last ones. I'm sure the bride is thrilled!

Just wonderign if the eyes could use a bit more pop on the thrid image? Just in the iris area..

Love 3 and 4. They are both gorgeous photos. I like to see images like 4 in a wedding book. Too many wedding photogs forget to be playful, funky and an image like that can make such a difference in a book.

1 and 2 are very nice but nothing to write home about if you know what I mean. 2 I would actually have cropped some on the left and added some on the right.

I don't and won't shoot weddings so this is just my personal thoughts.

#1 - very pretty shot, a touch overexposed on the center of the dress and it is showing a slight blue cast in the whites but it is not so distracting to make me dislike the shot.

#2 Again a nice shot, very classic and the blown out window is so in with art directors now. A perfect example of artistically breaking the technical rules. Again there is a bit of over exposure in the center of the dress but much less then in #1 and the white balance looks much better here too.

#3 Sorry the crop just does not work for me. It is too tight and too much of the story is lost as a result. The tight crop forces me to look too long to find the story line and by the time I do I am bored and more on. There is just not enough emotion, tone or contrast to grab my attention.

#4 Is either brilliant post production or brilliant luck to have such a dramatic sky at the end of a wedding shoot. I kind of wish the groom was in the shot too, maybe hunkered down in front of the car hiding. I would not make the image brighter, I think it would detract from the mood.

#2 is my fav of the bunch but #4 is a great bit of editorial bridal fashion

Thanks Bobby, and other people too for spending the
time to C&C. I'm paying close attention to all the
comments, I find them very helpful even if I don't
always agree.
1835 Fiancee dies
1836 Defeated in election
1843 Defeated for U.S. congress
1846 Defeated for U.S. congress
1848 Defeated for U.S. congress
1855 Defeated for U.S. senate
1856 Defeated for U.S. vice president