Weekly challenge 2/20 - 3/5 EXTENDED. Light your subject!

Wanted to have more for this challenge but got hung up doing other stuff this week.

View attachment 204032

..diffused and shaded on camera ceiling bounce, close in flash from subject right tripped with a photoelectric switch.

Same here and I haven’t had a chance to post a new one so... let’s extend this one another week!

Ok. Same rig as used on the vase. I was a little lazy. Lit from below, hand held and no focus stacking but it was the caramel color I was after. Skoal.

R6__5746Bottle2.jpg

Delivery for me??

Delivery for me?
by Cheryl, on Flickr

Setup box on a step stool. I used the led bar light on a flashlight and about 50 cheerios for bait. First I tried high speed spray and pray with wide focus and had too many blurry photos. Next up was eye recognition which didn't work. Lastly I used a small focus point and moved to around to where I predicted he would end up after grabbing the cheerio. I didn't use a lens correction because I liked the distortion.
BoxLightSetup.jpg

That's creative, Cheryl! Reminds me of our grandson. He thinks every package is an " Oren package " from Nana and Papa:1247:

Oh and I’m definitely stealing that set up with Harlie.

Kermit insisted shooting a half roll in the Mercury II. Was going to mention that it might be too big for him but wisely thought otherwise..

IMGP7801es.jpg

..because, earlier today, caught him wrestling with the Gossen. Let him get really fustrated, then told him that I had removed the batteries back around '97 or so.

IMGP7803es.jpg

Both lit with a small incandescent desk lamp and white cardboard reflector. A newer LED lamp is more easy on the auto white balance.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back