Weirdest Dream you Ever Had

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Matty-Bass, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Matty-Bass

Matty-Bass TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I thought this would make an interesting discussion after the dream I had last nite.

If you know that part of your dream connected with reality, say so. Here's mine:

It started in my backyard. There is a tall tree in my neighbours yard but it was in my yard. I looked up and there was a hippopotamus up there. *Reference: Heard the Hippopotamus Song yesterday* And it had a baby hippopotamus which was about the size of a small armadillo, and super fast. I was scared to feed it because i thought it would run me down. Anyway a kid in my class wanted it so we went to the local gas station, there was no one anywhere, not even in the streets, and we had like gas wars and tactics. We each had a partner *No familiar faces there besides my friend* and tried to burn the other one! Then later on, I had an image of a recurring dream I've had. This doctor somehow showed up and in all my dreams of him he's like killed kids or done psychotic things to them in surgery. It was referenced to him in my dream because in my dream my friend says "Ya, he shrunk your partner and put him in an iPod once"

And then i woke up. Weird? :confused: :lmao:

2. Rob

Rob TPF Noob!

lol that's quite funny. You have though opened yourself up to the dream-analysis squad who will be here shortly to tell you what it means!!

3. jocose

jocose TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Vell, iss quite klear sto me, dat dis boy struggles wit reality und he desprately suffers from vhat I call zee Oedipus Complex. You see, de doktor represents hees desire to harm hees fadder and zee var ist his psyche battling mit itself because he knows on vone level dat dis ist no good, but hees subconsciousness still vants to destroy hees competition for zee modder hee lusts fer.

Zen again, it could be dat dis boy jus needs some strong drugs!

4. Rob

Rob TPF Noob!

Nah, sounds pretty normal to me. Of course it could be a prediction dream - the end of the world's coming and only Matty and his mate and the hippopotamus survive. I hope your friend's a girl Matt or the end of the human race is nigh.

5. jocose

jocose TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yea, I like your interpretation better ;)

6. Rob

Rob TPF Noob!

So where are all the dream analysts then? Last time someone mentioned a dream the thread went on for ages!

Rob

7. darin3200

darin3200 TPF Noob!

From what I've read dreams can't really be interpreted because they aren't some messages from the subconscious, just random stuff.

8. jocose

jocose TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hmm, I thought they were messeges from the Aliens that JonMikal is sure that I have hidden in NM.

9. ferny

ferny TPF Noob!

I had one which involved pirates, a man whose hair floated and span round, a wooden bridge which kept changing shape and a car race on a pier which ended with me crashing after I got my wheel stuck on a dog toy.

I could never figure that one out. It was overa year ago. :scratch:

10. Matty-Bass

Matty-Bass TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    i can! Obviously you and the dog toy were meant to be together. And the pirate was the one who finalizes it.

And almost every nite, i know everyone gets this, where you start to fall asleep and then you start to dream and trip on a curb or street or anything and wake up suddenly. Happens to everyone i know :er: Shocking at first, but feels good after

11. Jeff Canes

Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    I have had this dream twice, but it has been year since the last time.

In one correct of my bedroom opposite the bed, are two or three tree type black wire frame greetings card rack, but there are no cards on racks, standing at the racks looking as if they are picking out cards, are three gorgeous blonds, one is wearing a two-piece black bikini, the second the bikini bottom only, and third is nude.

12. Matty-Bass

Matty-Bass TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    can i d/l this dream please?:lmao: