Well then - I'm off again.

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
See you on 4 September on here, folks, and hopefully a good many of you on 2 and/or 3 September in London at our next BIG TPF UK meet-up where I hope LOADS of people will arrive! I'll be there.

I'm leaving in 30 minutes and should get myself a little breakfast before that, first to take part in The Sheep Walk (see www.torey-hayden.com for more details), then to spend the week with friends and then to be at the BIG TPF UK meet-up.

Wohoooo! :biggrin:

See you!
Byeeeeeeee.

NO

I FORBID YOU

ICH BIN DEIN GOD....DO WHAT I SAY!!!!!!!

have a great time Corinna! and... take a lot of pics of our TPF friends...

Have fun, Corinna!!

Hey Corina, don't you want to have a meet up in Frankfurt? I'll be there for 2 whole hours on the 29th....:lol:

Oh well, so sorry, Mike, on the 29th I'll not even be in my country, for I already am in the UK, whiling away my time on Stansted Airport waiting for my connecting flight to Newquay in Cornwall.
But, hey, what do you say: I found a public internet area and the first who I think of to send them a message are YOU. So GoM, I am not that completely gone. Not this time :greenpbl:
Might come back while I am here in the UK ... we'll see. Civilization does not seem to be so far away as it was when we were on our family vacation around Berlin :).

Cool.
I'm liking my stay in England so far and today's weather here in Cornwall has done a great deal to my liking it, whereas yesterday's weather felt a bit like a ruin to it all, the Sheep Walk, my photos (it is not quite as easy to shoot anything "stunning" in places that a renowned for their good views such as Land's End when everything is hidden behind a all-clothes-penetrating drizzle) and my shoes. But today was/is just great.

Right, see some of you on the 2nd or 3rd and the rest on here with pics after that :D.

Whereabouts in Cornwall are you?

Lafoto, be sure to go down to fistral beach while in Newquay, usually lots of surfers and stuff happening down there ;)

........ see you on Monday :mrgreen: ..... right?!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back