Wenge Guitar

Hey, this is ONE beauty of a guitar. And all your own work. You must be so proud of it.
And in addition to all the guitar's beauty, you also managed to photograph her beautifully. Quite some talent in this LittleMan, isn't there?

You bought the body and neck though right? I am currently building a guitar (sort of).. I have a Patrick Eggle body and neck and I am saving up for all the parts at the moment.

the first two photos really suit the guitar itself. I've always been a sucker for natural finished guitars.. and anything wooden. I really love the texture of the body and huge props to you if you shaped it by hand. I hope it sounds as good as it looks, though it's almost certain it would... archy top and high quality humbuckers.. mm, nice photo too.

nitefly said:
You bought the body and neck though right? I am currently building a guitar (sort of).. I have a Patrick Eggle body and neck and I am saving up for all the parts at the moment.
no, I bought blocks of wood.... and carved it to make the body and the neck... slotted and carved the fingerboard.. fretted it.... everything... lol
The only thing I didn't make on it was all the hardware. (pickups, tuners, knobs/switches, etc...)

LittleMan said:
no, I bought blocks of wood.... and carved it to make the body and the neck... slotted and carved the fingerboard.. fretted it.... everything... lol
The only thing I didn't make on it was all the hardware. (pickups, tuners, knobs/switches, etc...)

Wow thats awesome!! Must PM you now :lmao:

It's amazing how you cn make a plank of wood look so artistic. :)

Excellent shooting and craftsmanship. :)

Thanks Xmetal.

For how long I spent on this particular guitar... I am also amazed that I actually finished it.
We started with this dark wood called Wenge. We had no idea that it is one of the hardest woods to work with.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back