what am i?

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
BRI_6546_3720.JPG

nope. but good guess..

thanks i did a search i probably should have put in "what is it" instead of what am i

here is another hint...

DSC_0290_3722.JPG

Plow?

If this kind of thing floats your goat, there is a 70 page thread dedicated to it.

What is it ?? | Photography Forum

True, though I found myself not guessing on those because whoever wins has to then post a picture, and I'm not always able to do that. I like the guessing part but not the posting-my-own part of it so much.

True, though I found myself not guessing on those because whoever wins has to then post a picture, and I'm not always able to do that. I like the guessing part but not the posting-my-own part of it so much.

It was just a thougt.

It was just a thougt.

It was a good thought. I was just explaining my participation here but not there.

okay , your turn limr

okay , your turn limr

BWAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!

:laughing:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back