TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C welcome

IMG_4975Framed.jpg

Dang, you look pissed! I still think you could tone your highlights down some. My eyes go directly to your shirt instead of your face..the brightness just competes too much with everything else in the shot. I like the pose, just not the expression so much. I do like that you are trying some different things though!

I like the expression, makes me chuckle. Not sure that was what you were going for, but none the less.

The brightness of the shirt is overwhelming though. I would put an adjustment layer and mask everything except the shirt and try to tone it down a bit... unless that is what you were going for.

:)

So how do you take pics of yourself? I would like to try some self portraits, but I wouldn't even know where to start. However, I don't look anything like you so, maybe I should stay behind the camera. LOL

+1 on the shirt being too bright.

i love your expression.

and i think we are all staring because you arent wearing pants! lol

^^ she never wears pants... :S

So how do you take pics of yourself? I would like to try some self portraits, but I wouldn't even know where to start. However, I don't look anything like you so, maybe I should stay behind the camera. LOL

I usually use a remote or a timer. You also need to have a lot of patience! Doesnt matter what you look like, for me self portraits are a great way to learn about light, composition, etc

Do you bookmark all of her posts?
I am intrigued by certain members photo posts. M is just one. I have a decent memory and the capacity to utilize the search tool provided. It's not that dificult.
:(

I am intrigued by certain members photo posts. M is just one. I have a decent memory and the capacity to utilize the search tool provided. It's not that dificult.
:(

They have search tools now? ;)

I agree with others about the shirt, but I love the pictures ( very few btw ) of you looking into the camera. It's just the final touch IMHO

Most reactions

Back