What do you bring with you?

I carry my camera bag, which always has the same stuff in it. except for film which changes all the time

I've got my pentax zx-30 body
a 28-80 lense
a 100-300mm lense (both w/ protective filters)
a flash
a recently acquired set of close up filters
and an assortment of film (at the moment I have 2 rolls 100, 1 roll 200, 1 roll 800, 1 roll 400 black and white, and a couple others in the depths of the bag somewhere)

In a bag I have my camera, 2 sets of fresh batteries and an extra SM card. I also bring with me a USB cable just in case I happen to go to a friends house and use the computer.

The funnies thing in the bag is an eyepatch. :)

Yes sometimes I use it. Kinda tiring peeping through the viewfinder for a long time. Gives me a headache.

I typically have my digital cam, lots of batteries, 2x128MB media, 1x64 media, 1.85x telephoto lens, a lens cloth, tabletop tripod and cleaning solution.

For long trips, I pack my laptop, bigger tripod, and the other 1x64 mem card, more batteries and the batt charger.

M

This thread has been a great read!! I'm a film junkie.... when I am going on location for a real live photo shoot (wherever that me be - tooling around a new city, or in the mountains, etc) I get so pumped I want to have OPTIONS. :mrgreen:

So I carry:
*one old Pentax ME which will accept HIE infrared, and #25 red filters for the lenses...

*my fun new rootiegazootie Pentax MZ-S

*50mm, 135mm, 80mm and 20mm lens (and I need more...more...MORE!) :shock: Oh, excuse me....

*2-3 rolls of HIE, maybe a token roll of Ilford SFX if I'm in an infrared state o' mind, 3-4 rolls of color slide film and maybe some good ol' TMax 100 to 400, depending on time of day

*icky old too-heavy tripod is available if needed.

All of the above fits neatly but tightly into my photo backback. I'll be happier with a lightweight tripod for the loop thingy. I love having all my stuff with me. Ain't no better way to travel!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back