What is everyone doing?

Ah! no math. So that's why you're finished. I had 9 assignments for my Circuits class alone (tonight is the last one)
And at Peabody/JHU, you can take 1000 classes for the same price as 1. 1 price (albeit very high) for everything. It's nice...

clarinetJWD said:
Ah! no math. So that's why you're finished. I had 9 assignments for my Circuits class alone (tonight is the last one)
And at Peabody/JHU, you can take 1000 classes for the same price as 1. 1 price (albeit very high) for everything. It's nice...

That does sound (kinda) nice. I just go to a community college though... I have two years under my belt, but I'm a ways from my transfer degree yet, so I'm just plodding along till I get it...I'm in no real hurry, lol.

FlightShadow said:
uggghhhhh I can't wait:er:
Dangit! Now my head hurts even more!
Don't worry, unless you're in a math related major, you can forget I ever typed Orthoganal or Eigenvector... That's Linear Algebra stuff...Now let's find an equation that applies to N-dimensions! :grumpy: I do not miss that class

Wishing I could fall asleep.....

clarinetJWD said:
Don't worry, unless you're in a math related major, you can forget I ever typed Orthoganal or Eigenvector... That's Linear Algebra stuff...Now let's find an equation that applies to N-dimensions! :grumpy: I do not miss that class

It's a few years away, but I'm planning on it:er:

I don't look forward to that class either:meh:

Most reactions

Back