What style of photo printing is this?

Aaaaaaaaand thanks to Photobucket's new policy, the image I posted in this thread is bye-bye (sigh)

You can get around that by making the link direct. In Photobucket click on the magnifier and the image will show full-size. Then right click the image and select View Image from the pop-up menu. Copy the URL and use the photo icon here on the toolbar to paste the image. Like so:

crazy_bird_1_zpssppaouls.jpg~original

Joe

Most photography forums help protect photographer's copyrights, and/or want the protections from copyright infringement lawsuits caused by forum posters posting images they don't have rights to use. US web sites are accorded legal protections if they have policies in place per the US Copyright law OCILLA statutes -Title 17, Section 512 of the United States Code - a part of the 1998 Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).

Here at TPF the Guidelines & Rules in part state:
* You agree to only post images and/or other material to which you have exclusive copyright, or permission from the copyright holder that you are able to present to TPF Staff. Under no circumstances will any instance of copyright infringement be tolerated.

If the member suspects a photo is in the Public Domain it is incumbent on the forum member to provide information showing that a posted image is in the Public Domain. Otherwise, forum members are expected to link to a web page where they found a photo rather than posting the photo itself.

Once again I have to ask: How am I supposed to ask a question about what type of photographic process was used if I can't show the image?? I owned the physical photograph. It was in my collection.

The corners are a silvery/metallic color/finish.

That is from age as the photo gets older and was not washed properly you get a shinny silvery look from the fixer left on/in the paper.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back