What's a decent tripod?

The kit link is taller and heavier because of the head. The load capacity is less because the head only supports 8.8lbs.

Oh ok so it is still the same legs. Does it seem like a good kit?

I think I'm going to purchase the manfrotto 190xprob legs and the manfrotto 486rc2 head. Sounds good right?

Sounds great and I think I can get it all together for about 200 usd shipped because it's like 290 for both parts and then when they tack on shipping it should come out to around 200 and I won a new years bet so I can afford this now haha. Do you find it to be sturdy enough and easy to transport because i see you like to take nature photos. Thanks

Sounds great and I think I can get it all together for about 200 usd shipped because it's like 290 for both parts and then when they tack on shipping it should come out to around 200 and I won a new years bet so I can afford this now haha. Do you find it to be sturdy enough and easy to transport because i see you like to take nature photos. Thanks

I've toted that same rig [literally] all over the world, and frequently mount a Nikon 70-200 2.8 with a gripped D300 on it. At maximum extension with the centre colum fully raised, there is some slight shake, but the requirement to use it that way is rare.

Wow sounds amazing. I am definitely going to be purchasing this tripod setup then soon. Thanks for the help man.

Be sure to check out the [FONT=&quot]322RC2 grip action ballhead too. I really like mine.
[/FONT]

It's also got a higher price so i couldn't get that one.

Most reactions

Back