What's with Craigslist?

I stopped dealing with craigslist. People can't be trusted, and the ones who are honestly selling their gear are usually priced too high. They throw it on craigslist instead of a photo forum in hopes that people will pay closer to retail.

I have e-mailed counter offers to a few listings and I get rude replies in return. That's why I only buy new gear. I keep an eye on the for-sale section of the forum, but items that I need rarely pop up.

Amazon and B&H get all of my money.

Was Checking out an iPod touch on CL this week, and the guy said its in perfect condition no scratches--nothing. 32gig for 200 bucks..pretty good deal i thought.
Got there met up with him....and the thing looked like it had been used as a hockey puck.... does people no good to lie about sh*t their selling..

I like this Craigslist scam...
Give me your address, phone number, bank routing and account info.. yadda yadda...and ill send you extra funds for the inconvenience and shipping etc. Deposit the funds, send item and then keep the rest for yourself.

fake deposits...right... do people really fall for this???

Totally agree, you can find some awesome deals on CL, just have to not let people chump you and watch for scams.

Most reactions

Back