Whats your

M

MDowdey

favorite vegetable?

mines mushrooms, im sitting here eating chicken and mushroom fajitas. with some pico de gailo and all dat jazz...

whats yours?

p.s. is a mushroom a root?

p.s.s. if it is, i still think its my fav

p.s.s.s. i love cheese.

md

Fave is the artichoke. However, I enjoy most veggies, even brussel sprouts and asparagus.

wooohoo magic mushrooms are delish matey. Think you would file them under fungus :D maybe you should ask what your favourite fungus is?

my favorite fungus is "fromunda cheese"

its the best on those hot sweaty afternoons... :puke-rig:

Mushrooms are fungi, I don't think they can be considred a veggie. Not a root either, they are the "lungs" of the actual fungus eating away at something burried in the ground. I could be wrong or more to the point not exactly correct.

Favorite veggie? Can't say, I like them all, except olives but those I think are a fruit.

apples are my favorite kind of vegetable...... and Don't try to convince me that it is a fruit..... it IS a vegetable..... :x

vonnagy said:
core_17 said:

:puke-rig: peas are the spawn beezelbub (along with asparagus) - see even these little emoticons are vomiting peas :puke:
love brocholi :heart: and mushrooms :drunk:

Hey! Give peas a chance, brutha. :wink:

Well, somebody had to say it.

I like most everything.....broccoli, carrots, peas, green beans, squash, tis all SO yummy! :D

I like corn. :D Mushrooms can be okay sometimes. I've made myself sick off of them though. It was the worst. haven't been the same since. :mygrain swats in the air and starts to twitch: :wink:

vonnagy said:
core_17 said:

:puke-rig: peas are the spawn beezelbub (along with asparagus)

I like my asparagus grilled, totally different than being steamed.

AlisonS said:
I like my asparagus grilled, totally different than being steamed.

mmmmmm...grilled asparagus with lemon!!!! Must be the caveman in me cuz most things taste better cooked over an open flame.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back