Whay are you online at the moment

Rachelsne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok so its late at night, almost 2 o'clock eastern time, i am in Virginia, not far from Virginia Beach, and Im still up...Why??

Well I volunteered at the cat shelter 8 this morning til 2 this afternoon, I came home and had a nap, so I am fairly awake, plus my husband is on his way back from Richmond, so I may as well wait up for him, as its this late already.

Why are you posting this late? night owl, time zone, adicted to the web? :)

Addiction!
Early bird. (It's 10 to 8 on a Sunday morning here). Sleep was just over.
Family are still all sleeping though. What's there to do other than go to TPF, I wonder??

It is almost 11pm on a Saturday night, not 10 minutes from downtown Tempe on the first full week after finals are over. Why am I online and not out partying?

-Starving college student. At this point I'd rather spend my money on food, not beer. Can't you tell I'm getting old?
-My mom will be in town at the crack of dawn tomorrow. I should probably wait until she is here to start drinking. Yes, we're going wine tasting for lunch, and plan on spending the entire evening by the pool with bottomless margaritas. I love my mom.
-I'm supposed to be cleaning house so it isn't a mess when she gets here. Cleaning house and homework are always excuses to screw around online.

So, yes, here I am, in the middle of the night, doing nothing important at all. I think I need a drink.

come pick me up in kentucky and take me to virginia beach!

Actually you probably wouldnt want t come here, the weather hasnt been to good , rainy and humid... bring on the winter, when its sunny and cool!
Flygning-do you feel revealed finals are over? there is quite a tie difference across the US, I didnt realise how big it was.

Yeah, it is nice now that finals are over, but only because I didn't really like the classes I was taking. I was getting lazy in them, and if they had gone on much later I'm sure I would have royally screwed up and failed big time. But really, I don't spend my time any different now than I did during classes. I go to work, I waste time online, I go to sleep. That is pretty much it right now.

Man, I just finished cleaning the shop after the rock-folk-fiddlin' concert we had there tonight. It was awesome, lots of people and I was running like a headless chicken trying to fulfill the orders for food and drinks. Now I'm on the big I, soon to get a glass o' something and then heading to bed...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back