When it tends to get boring...

unleashing some of my boredom.. hmpf..:grumpy:
:p

Well it was whatever I could scavenge from my parents - they reckoned that if they gave me drinks like Campari and Soda and Gin and Tonic that I wouldn't want to drink them.... great strategy mum and dad!

Rob

Just woke up. G'morning.
And guess what, I'm gonna have a biiiiiig mug of cofee. right now. mmmmm. Actually it is unhealthy if you think it is, but if you just drink and like it, it does no harm. Triumph of the spirit over the body.
Oh, and yeah, irish cofee's awesome.
Ok, so before i get sucked in by that unfinishable debate, get late to skool, get kicked out and ruin my life, guess i'll go have my coffee ;)
So hey, have a nice day, guys :D and i'll be missing that place all day @ skool.

Rob said:
Well it was whatever I could scavenge from my parents - they reckoned that if they gave me drinks like Campari and Soda and Gin and Tonic that I wouldn't want to drink them.... great strategy mum and dad!

Rob

So it's just pints of Lager now, Rob?

they were saying the other day on the news that now they think coffee is good for you, wish these people would make up their mind...

...i prefare a nice cup of tea anyway

Xmetal said:
So it's just pints of Lager now, Rob?

Mainly bitter in the pub - a good pint of Sussex. Stella in cans for home and endless cups of Blend37 in the office.

Coffee, like everything, is probably good for you in moderation.

R

Alexandra said:
my fave-o-all-times John Steinbeck quote:
"And finally, in our time a beard is the one thing a woman cannot do better than a man, or if she can, her success is assured only in a circus."

is this the "grapes of wrath" steinbeck??? :puke-rig:

I've been watching Monk all morning (I have the first three seasons on DVD...I love that show), but now I'm about to make some lunch and watch The Simpsons. Yes, I am having a lazy day! I think I'll go visit my sister later though.

JTHphoto said:
is this the "grapes of wrath" steinbeck??? :puke-rig:

Himslef in person. That quote was from "travels with charley", but I didn't read the grapes of wrath, so I can't comment the vomit... TWC is great, though.

Verbal said:
I've been watching Monk all morning (I have the first three seasons on DVD...I love that show), but now I'm about to make some lunch and watch The Simpsons. Yes, I am having a lazy day! I think I'll go visit my sister later though.

well, I've been at skool. Lazy day too - last one before the Xmas exams! yay, I'm dying tomorrow! Just got back home. Now going to "study"

grapes of wrath was the first and last thing i had to read of his. my sister loves him too, but this book was HORRIBLE. he took a whole chapter to describe a turtle crossing the road, it was like 30 pages :grumpy: .

"A turtle crossed the road". BAM. done, 5 words. was that so hard??? :mrgreen:

every other chapter was like this, completely pointless, there was a literary term for it, but i think i just didn't get it. i wasn't really into the classics. i'm just bitter because they made us read a 500 page novel over the summer, that's just wrong ;) .

:D

I have to buy my 10yr old brother a PS2 game. Which one is good right now?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back