When will this bull**** end

Welcome to the first day of spring. Snow on the ground here too!

I dunno, but stop sending me your damn cold air, where ever you are.... it was 70 degrees here last week and now they're calling for flurries on Friday.

MAKE IT STOP!!!!

I dunno, but stop sending me your damn cold air, where ever you are.... it was 70 degrees here last week and now they're calling for flurries on Friday.

MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Hey! Don't complain. We just got another 15-16 inches and another 1-2 predicted overnight. And I thought we'd be actually started on spring, since I saw (or was that a dream?) green grass before this latest dump. And I know, from the radar maps, that this came from the south. So Emily, what do you have to say for yourself sending us all that snow?!

$New snow_2072.JPG

MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Hey! Don't complain. We just got another 15-16 inches and another 1-2 predicted overnight. And I thought we'd be actually started on spring, since I saw (or was that a dream?) green grass before this latest dump. And I know, from the radar maps, that this came from the south. So Emily, what do you have to say for yourself sending us all that snow?!

View attachment 39343

All I can say is, there is a REASON I live in the south! And honestly, the older I get, the more I think it may have to be FURTHER south. But if I got a snow like ^^^THAT ^^^ this late in the year? Yeah, I'd just kill myself. Or move. Moving seems slightly less drastic. :lmao:

Today in East TN:
Granted it's "only" about 55 degrees out. Which is awful. And it's going to be colder and rainy with a few flurries this weekend. Which is absolutely inexcusable. Still--there is hope that Winter can't fight the battle much longer before Spring completely overtakes it:

$SignsofSpring_2119editweb.jpg

55 degrees, thats Beach weather here in New England!

Yeah, at that temperature, everybody's got their skin bared to get some vitamin D replentishment.

But the "true" sign of real spring here... are flip-flops. When they're out, you know it's safe to come out to play.

MAKE IT STOP!!!!

View attachment 39343

Just spoke with some family in Saskatchewan and they are not happy campers. I was told it is 15 feet and packed tightly. My snow angel jokes did not go over very well this time. Now or soon the threat may be flooding when it starts to melt. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh, why can't we just get them to move to Southern California. Pretty much 65 to 75 degrees for the week. No wonder I am such a wuss!!!!!

Move here, Ark, the weather changes all the time. Saturday in 70. Sunday misty cold rain and high 50. Never know what you will get! This year snow and a few years ago in the 70's on Christmas.

I would be depressed in that kind of weather, because I love boating and nature stuff!

Yeah, at that temperature, everybody's got their skin bared to get some vitamin D replentishment.

But the "true" sign of real spring here... are flip-flops. When they're out, you know it's safe to come out to play.

It was 74 here on Saturday. Tonight after choir practice, we came out to find snow flurries falling!! :lmao: If you don't like the weather here, just stick around a minute, it'll change!

I know people who wear flip-flops pretty much year round, except maybe in the absolute heart of winter, January and February. I never wear them at all--I absolutely cannot stand that little part of the flip-flop that goes between your toes. :lmao: Seriously, I can't wear them, it gives me the heebies to have something between my toes like that!

Sharon, we share the view of that footwear. They promote bad posture, the toe-clamping you need to do to keep them on is wearying, they are useless if you actually need traction, and they annoy the heck out of me (just hearing them!!) when they slap the heel when you walk. I prefer more solid sandals that you can run and jump in. But first... we need some warm weather. I actually miss swatting away the bugs. Sigh. only one more month....

MAKE IT STOP!!!!

View attachment 39343

BUT THEY TOLD ME THERE WAS NO SNOW IN THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!! That's why I MOVED here!!!

Can someone tell me to stop looking at this thread!! The snow is sooo depressing!!

Most reactions

Back