Where i was...

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey all...
i havent been around for a while...
just finished with my internship... and then i headed out to rajasthan (i travelled alone for the first time!:D was amazing!)
first stop was jaipur...
i got into the bus at delhi... and one hour into the ride the dude comes to check the tickets... and him and i realise that my ticket was dated to 4 days prior to my date of travel :shock: so the trip had started... i had to pay for my ticket AGAIN...
6 hours later i arrived at the pink city, Jaipur...
rested, chilled out.. met a few travellers at the budget hotel i was at...
next day visited the Jantar Mantar (the Jaipur version.. some of you may have seen my photos from the one in delhi.. the one here is colored red though)

246722444_e58e8e86b8_o.jpg

then onto the city palace....
yours truly

246722446_28becc1813_o.jpg

met up with daniel and emma... now friends :friends: and went to the 'amer fort'

246722442_a7ca697495_o.jpg

at the fort

246731589_be64ea4072_o.jpg

next day the three of us headed out to the monkey palace....
and in the afternoon split ways with emma... daniel and i travelled together to the 'blue city' of Jodhpur...
another 7 hour ride...
(everything in the old part of the city if BLUE!)

246722440_d3d9cf1ede_o.jpg

246722437_d134e2a5db_o.jpg

next day 'mehrangarh fort'

246731583_e5058d54da_o.jpg

246731588_a5639a4db8_o.jpg

246738336_d3945da315_o.jpg

my trip almost ended on day 3 when i lost my wallet!!! thankfully found it 8 hours later :greenpbl:

spent another two days exploring parts of the blue city... went on a village safari... met local rajasthani tribes (people photos yes!-yet to come)

and now im home... dead, exhausted and still totally dehydrated...
but it was absolutely thrilling :D :D :D loved every second of it :heart:

thanks a lot for looking...

:hugs:

Mansi Mansi Mansi

WOW

what wonderful photos of what must of been a magical trip.

I can't wait for the rest of the photos

:hugs:

great photos and story, Mansi! I am glad you didn't loose yourself :p and you're back!

love #4, 6, 7... welcome back... it's always a good day when mansi posts her photos... :)

My jaw literally dropped when I scrolled to the fort picture (#4). The others are gorgeous as well, but that one really took my breath away. I've been saying for years that I need to get to India sometime, and I'm even more sure of it now.

thanks so much everyone for the wonderful comments! :D :hugs:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back