captain-spanky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.higg.co.uk
askyinthesign_2.jpg

or

askyinthesign_1.jpg

I'm liking the landscape version but i dunno really.... any comments? good or bad? :)

it is. :)
do you know they're knocking it down?
levelling it all 'cept the two towers and turning the rest into some sort of park with *giant* fibreglass lily style constructions... it's listed and a heritage site too but it's ok, it's the council who are doing it... :roll:

that's appauling :( but if the council's doing it then that's ok :roll: no sentiment some people, it's a lovely building. i'd best get over there with my camera then :)

anyhow, still see ya sunday for the S&S? i'll put that photo in the van tonight, so i should remeber it!

:D

I know, i was thinking about getting some more pics on the way home one night...
Yep yep! I'll be there! Might even bring my bus!!! I'm bringing Andy some really cool music to play over the tannoy thing too ;) :D

Anyone else any thoughts on the pics? :)

captain-spanky said:
I know, i was thinking about getting some more pics on the way home one night...
Yep yep! I'll be there! Might even bring my bus!!! I'm bringing Andy some really cool music to play over the tannoy thing too ;) :D

Anyone else any thoughts on the pics? :)

cool! see ya there!

try recropping the second and see how it looks in grayscale...age it up a little

Most reactions

New Topics

Back