Whitby Marsh and Sherman Falls (10 pics)

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had some time to do some driving today.. the falls is in Ancaster Ont, after that we took a drive and had the heavy dark clouds follow us all the way to Whitby!! what luck. Going back Saturday am, if the sun stays with us!

1 Sherman Falls

websize001DSC_0208.jpg

websize001DSC_0205.jpg

websize001DSC_0200.jpg

websize001DSC_0195.jpg

Canoncans Marsh

websize004DSC_0309.jpg

websize006DSC_0286.jpg

websize005DSC_0290.jpg

websize003DSC_0315.jpg

websize007DSC_0221.jpg

10 finally, a heron shot..

websize001DSC_0213.jpg

thanks for looking! And thanks again to Airic and Canoncan for inviting me here to this wonderland!

Holy cow Raymond. Stunning shots man. The first is cool. 5 and 6 are killer. Just amazing work. And you threw in a Heron shot too. thank you. I will get one....soon.
Great stuff. !!

Nothing short of Wow! You will have to take me to the falls one day. I have never seen these ones. Great Blue Jay shots. I plan to hit the Marsh Saturday AM if the weather is good so I hope to see you guys there.

Eric

I love the 2 shots of the falls - seeing each individual cascade of water as it hits the individual rocks is very cool! Looks like there are more leaves on the ground now than on the trees :)

Beautiful fall day captures. I get such a nice sense of being in those woods!!

I gotta agree about #5, too - love the wing action here. Nice work. :)

Wow Raymond... these are freakin awesome man! Great color combo and beautiful landscape !!! Love the DOF from 5 to 9. Whew... these are fantastic photos !

Most reactions

Back