jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photoblog.jeroencoert.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It started snowing this morning :D
That happens around Christmas here just once every 10 years or so, so I got on my bike and went to the parc.

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

3 This one got lost I suppose. This is Amsterdam, not London...
IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

1 and 5 are awesome. I had to look twice at #1. I thought that you had used selective coloring on the brick at first, but it's just a gray day (I suppose that's what happens when it snows :)

I love Amsterdam, and your pictures definitely show it's beauty.

Yep, a very grey clowdy day. I prefer snow pictures with bright sunlight, but this is how it was today. Unique for Amsterdam, snow around Christmas. I'm glad I went out this morning, it's already melting and it's getting dark now.

The last time I was in Amsterdam was New Year's Day 2001 (I think--it was the day paper Euros went into currency...was that 2001 or 2002?). The only thing in the streets were tons and tons of spent fireworks :) I wish I had been there a few days earlier as it seemed one hell of party!

I am hoping to get back soon. We are talking about going to Paris, and if we fly Northwest/KLM, we will stop in Amsterdam. I want to see if we can get a day or two layover so we can hit the town.

Also, now that I've taken up photography, I would love to get back to Harleem. It had such beautiful buildings!

Harleem? Are you talking about Haarlem? That's where I lived before I moved to Amsterdam.
btw, If you like towns like those, Delft should be next on your list. Lots of old buildings and plenty of old history.

the last one is the best! the reflection in the water looks really cool!

jeroen said:
Harleem? Are you talking about Haarlem? That's where I lived before I moved to Amsterdam.
btw, If you like towns like those, Delft should be next on your list. Lots of old buildings and plenty of old history.

Yea. Sorry. Typo :)

I don't think I've been there yet (Delft that is). I will definitely put it on my list!

nice series. me like 3, 2 and 5! :)

mentos_007 said:
the last one is the best! the reflection in the water looks really cool!

:thumbup: what she said ;)

Most reactions

Back