whitsunday islands

rhinoryan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had a nice boat trip in tropical north queensland in australia, spent way too much time boozing and chasing girls when i should have been taking more pic's!

here is some for you to look at and hopefully c&c

hope you like them :thumbup:

IMG_2026.jpg

tuna caught while trolling

IMG_2534.jpg

this is one of the tenders to the mothership..... its called a scarab and is insanely fast, also the tiny beach in the background is in shot 3 aswell

IMG_2680.jpg

ended up having a very romantic sunset on this beach with one of the girls :eyebrows:

IMG_2695.jpg

rock jump

IMG_2656.jpg

the mothership ''lerida'' is an ex aussie navy boat from the late 50's.... has a nice spa and bar on the back deck now though!

IMG_1167.jpg

hill inlet, whitehaven beach.

IMG_2482.jpg

buddy of mine doing a rope swing off the boom of the boat he works on

IMG_1701.jpg

second bounce... wakeboards are not designed to go this fast!

IMG_1645.jpg

daves face after the ragdolling

IMG_2526.jpg

IMG_1919.jpg

and a sunset to finish.

thanks for looking, ryan.

I'd love to visit Australia sometime. It looks so beautiful there and warm. Its been very cold here and the beach is outta the question. Enjoyed looking at your photos. No. 4 is my favorite you may want to straighten your horizon a little its slightly crooked.

Visual overload if you are looking for productive C&C on individual shots. You'll likely get more C&C if you post fewer photos. Some good ones in there.

I'm headed to Australia in March for a month... these pictures make me want to leave today!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back