Who else here is into watches?

chuasam

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes. those archaic time keeping marvels that strap to your wrist.
In this day and age where everyone checks the time on their phones, who else is into watches?
As if Photography wasn't expensive enough.

We had a thread on this somewhere before.

that said I use a watch still - just a standard nothing fancy watch. It's easy to keep on the wrist; doesn't get in the way; isn't afraid of a little rain; doesn't have to be kept separate whilst I work and best of all because everyone uses their phone people don't even notice when I'm checking the time and if they do it looks far better than staring at a phone screen (which for loads of people often then turns into a quick check of facebook/emails/snapchat/whatever).

I've also got a wind-up pocketwatch on a chain - don't take that out with me much mostly as its not really something i want bashed around.

I have to retake photos of my watches. I first took them when I got my d7000 and my first flash. They are not very good when I looked at them last ... so sooner or later I'll redo them.

Like Chance the Gardener said in Being There "I like to watch." :)

I have to retake photos of my watches. I first took them when I got my d7000 and my first flash. They are not very good when I looked at them last ... so sooner or later I'll redo them.
What watches are your fav ?

This is my favorite. Hard to find these days from Fossil without the pointer being broken off.
wrist sundial.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back