Who wants a free Broncolor monolight?

unpopular said:
I'll withdraw my own request sent via PM and nominate Jake. I think he could make better use than I could.

Thank you. I'm very humbled. I think any one one who gets this would make great use of it, including yourself.

tirediron said:
I'm NOT throwing my name in, but I want to say, "Thank-you" for your gesture. Someone is going to get a GREAT gift!

More than just a great gift!

So for whoever gets this great gift, what else would they need to get it up and running?

I'd like to nominated myself so that I can see how tough Broncolor really is. I'd like to drop it from the top of the local hospital to see if it will survive.

^^ the hospital? just in case you hit someone help is near by?

^^ the hospital? just in case you hit someone help is near by?

Correct. I could also tie several stories worth of extension cord on it and photograph it flashing the whole way down.

I would sacrifice a pocket wizard as well to test their vertical range capabilities.

I've changed my mind. I said I already had my free thing, and I do...but I *could* really make good use of this, and what the heck, you're gonna give it to SOMEbody. Plus, I promise to NEVER drop it from the top of the local hospital. :D

Besides, things are looking up. Got my car replaced (for FREE, thanks to a big brother with an extra vehicle) and I'm back to being no worse off than I've ever been. Starting to stockpile some camera funds again, and I really AM anxious to start working on portrait photography. This would definitely be a good addition to the gear I'll need!

So then...... When can I expect delivery of my free Monolight? :mrgreen:

Are you going to pick it up at the ground floor of the hospital? :D

And the second floor..... and the 4th floor, and across the street, and down the block...... :lol:

If I get I promise I'll share if you need it for something;)

Same goes on my end... but my guess is you have a FAR better chance than I do of being the recipient of this...... and deservedly so!

Are you going to pick it up at the ground floor of the hospital? :D

And the second floor..... and the 4th floor, and across the street, and down the block...... :lol:

If I get I promise I'll share if you need it for something;)

Same goes on my end... but my guess is you have a FAR better chance than I do of being the recipient of this...... and deservedly so!

How come, we're all equals here. I just want to be there when your doing some gun shots images!

How come, we're all equals here. I just want to be there when your doing some gun shots images!

How come? Because you're a much better photographer than I am, and will make better immediate use of it than I will.

As far as being at the next firearms photo session? Consider yourself invited. I will keep you posted as to when it is. :D

So, any decisions on who gets this yet?? Does persistence in checking the thread in hopes that it's you count for anything? If so, I'm in! :D

Ditto!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back