who's afraid of the big bad wolf?

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sign 121914.jpg

Took me a while to find him, but there he is, hiding in plain sight. ;)

I'm truly not trying to be a jerk, and I'm asking in all seriousness, genuine curiosity ... what exactly is it you're showing us here?

Is it a painting, a computer generated image, or ... ?

I think I can make out a wolf-ish pattern, but I think it's only by being told it's there & looking for it.

After looking for half an hour I think I can see an old lady smoking a pipe here...

is this a photo of a painting?

Thanks for looking and commenting, everyone. It's just an abstract - people sometimes get worked up about these for some reason. The title was not meant to be literal; I didn't see a wolf anywhere, I just thought it looked sort of like snowy woods and this title popped into my head.

Braineack is sort of close. It's a photo of a peeled-off sticker on a newspaper box, converted to a tinted B&W.

Right. That was going to be my next guess. :345:

It's interesting what our brains come up with when they are faced with patterns that are not obvious. I "see" all kinds of things in there, but you have to kinda squint to get the patterns to sort themselves into something that the brain kinda recognizes. And of course what we think we see is not at all the "objective reality". Something to keep in mind when we jump to conclusions.

Most reactions

Back