Why we chose this hobby/profession

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CSPhotog930.jpg

which one is you? The guy or the girl?

The woman in the red pants kind of makes this more interesting than if it were just the two foreground people in the picture.

I find it hilarious that Eric Kim presumes to cite Adam Marelli and then write that mess.

I kind of want to know what camera he's shooting with (because I'm THAT guy). That EVF looks weird

Im sorry I don't quite understand this photo.... maybe if you would explain more with the photo it will be easier....

it just looks like "you went on a vacation/high school field trip/maybe you just purchased a brand new really expensive Dslr with a kit lens and want to show it off/you had a photoshoot/you had a paid product photography assignment" type snapshot ... I dunno it can be just about anything.... help us understand this

but I know why I chose this hobby/profession

Im sorry I don't quite understand this photo.... maybe if you would explain more with the photo it will be easier....

it just looks like "you went on a vacation/high school field trip/maybe you just purchased a brand new really expensive Dslr with a kit lens and want to show it off/you had a photoshoot/you had a paid product photography assignment" type snapshot ... I dunno it can be just about anything.... help us understand this

but I know why I chose this hobby/profession

thanks for your interest. Basically it is a joke as correctly explained by Vtec44 (see above). Nothing more than that. I just was on my way home from the office and saw this guy who was taking photos, I overheard him saying to the girl, that it was for some website project or something. I did not even stopped and just snapped this shot walking by with my little camera that happened to be in my hand. What attracted me was that girl with her open, enthusiastic impression, I thought she was beautiful. As I said I took the shot on the move and when I looked at it on my comp screen, I saw that her face was on a nice contrasting background, which was a pure luck, but it sort of made the shot for me, as well as the girl in red trousers that completed the triangle and gave it all some depth. But basically it is just the positive dynamics and chemistry between the two strangers that makes this shot worth to look at for more than a second, nothing more than that.

I totally thought that guy was on a photoshoot with her and that was his model. Just sayin'

Most reactions

Back