William McEwen

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone know this portrait photographer (D-FW area)? I received an invitation to pose for him, he is doing a B&W project with an 8x10 camera, taking pictures of classical musicians. Anyway, I felt very flattered and agreed upon posing for him next month. Should be interesting to see him shoot.

Here's a link to his site:

http://www.mcewenphoto.com/index.html

No, I haven't heard of him, but then there's no particular reason to since I'm not in the area. He sure does have some lovely portraits, though. :thumbup:

I prefer the ones of the musicians holding their instruments. It adds interest to the portraits. What do you think you'd like to do?

Are you going there or is he traveling to AZ for the shoot? Should be very cool, congrats on this invite! :D

terri said:
I prefer the ones of the musicians holding their instruments. It adds interest to the portraits. What do you think you'd like to do?

Are you going there or is he traveling to AZ for the shoot? Should be very cool, congrats on this invite! :D

Yeah, he will probably ask that I hold my instrument while I pose. And he is coming to Phoenix, pending a few other musicians' interest (so far I think I'm the only one inetersted).

oriecat said:
I hope it works out, Mitica! You would make a great subject for him, make the best one yet!

Thanks Orie. It seems like it's going to work out, I just read an e-mail from him telling me he's coming to Phoenix early June and he'll do a shoot at my place. That'll be great, showing him my little camera collection and talking photography... Can't wait! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back