Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We had a storm roll through tonight...
DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

Thanks for looking

Too close to the left edge.

Too close to the left edge.

Yeah, there was a bush just to the left of the windmill though. I didn't really like it there. Here is another shot with the bush there... see what ya think.
DSC_0024.jpg

It's just too bad the windmill was not on the right side of the frame to make it look as though it was leading into the frame instead of out - if that makes sense to anyone else!? Or if the wind had been blowing the opposite direction and the tail were on the left of the windmill instead of right side it would have been better placed.

But it's a great shot!

It's just too bad the windmill was not on the right side of the frame to make it look as though it was leading into the frame instead of out - if that makes sense to anyone else!? Or if the wind had been blowing the opposite direction and the tail were on the left of the windmill instead of right side it would have been better placed.

But it's a great shot!

Thank you! and I understand what you're saying, I should have taken a few from a different spot with the sun on the other side.

As others have said, that crop puts the windmill too far left, imo. I'd keep or original shot posted above, but PP out the bush.

nice edit fokker

Thanks. That was just a warming filter and levels.

Most reactions

Back