Window to the Badlands

nannabug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took this last summer in Medora, North Dakota. It is a tourist trap, but interesting place to visit nonetheless. The 'Gentle Giants' photo was also taken at the same location on the same day.

badlands_window.jpg

it's a neat idea, and I like the colours, but the trees seem a bit blurry? makes it kinda surreal, looking out a window in a dream..

(Maybe you can just make one post and update your pictures into that thread, gives a chance for other peoples threads to not get bumped down so fast)

Gotta agree with Chris...it looks as though a painting was outside the window.

Lost a lot of clarity when I downsized the file.
Christopher - sorry if I've unwittingly broken the rules. Seems each photo had their own post here. Forgive my faux pas.

Nannabug, I like photos taken through windows or of windows, standing on the inside, looking out.
I'm planning on starting a new theme on this any time soon now in the themes section. You could join this one (or any other you've got) to them there.

Thank you, LaFoto. I'd be happy to, but I have a little bit of a problem with the 'themes' forum. It takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r to load on my slow dial-up modem. Sometimes I can't even get in there at all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back