Wine Bar

SamSpade1941

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$woods_and_waters_winery_part_2_of_4_by_samspade1941-d583yhl.jpg

I really like how the light really shines on the bottles, but I would crop a bit from the right though..

I may try that in a bit after I have a spot of breakfast Joshua . Thanks :)

Ok, since you're getting an opportunity to take it again perhaps try to take it from head on! No angle, but directly parallel, making it kinda 2d

I shot several images the other day from different angles. when I went over there to the bistro. I will just dig through and see what I have. I am not sure if I have a head on but I will see what all I have I know I shot at least 5 of that bar from different perspectives. So I can play with cropping and what not.

I can see from this single pic that there are some very interesting elements, such as the clock and the frames on the shelf, and perhaps try single shots of bottles

It's inherently a very contrasty scene and an image of it should reflect that. However, the lamp is just too bright and also on the frame edge, and IMO it is unnecessary, so I would crop it out, and the bright spot on the right edge as well. You also need to see if you can recover from the raw file some of the detail in the sign and some of the bottle labels. It has a lot of potential and is worth some work.

Thanks Ken I will see if I can do that cropping out the lamp is no issue I think I can recover some of the sign detail as well. All good suggestions thanks so much .

Ok after wonderful suggestions from everyone here is the final image I came up with.
$woods_and_waters_winery_part_2_of_4_by_samspade1941-d583yhl.jpg

This is the tasting same image in color for comparison , I much prefer the black and white.

$wine_bar_by_samspade1941-d5874h3.jpg

This is the tasting room at the Winery and Bistro.

$woods_and_waters_winery_part_3_of_4_by_samspade1941-d583yrk.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back