Woddy the Wood Wittler

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1492659453771.jpg

Sent from my SM-T377V using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

For me JC there just isn't enough contrast here for black and white. The man (the subject) tends to blend into the background due to it.

If it is your vision don't correct it on account of me. That is just my thoughts. Just because it doesn't work for me doesn't mean it isn't a good image. It just means I am unique LOL!

If it is your vision don't correct it on account of me. That is just my thoughts. Just because it doesn't work for me doesn't mean it isn't a good image. It just means I am unique LOL!
Well, my vision was what I presented out of camera. I know it could be tweaked because I did fiddle with it when I got home from vacation. However, i didn't like the edit. I exposed on the shadows which left the main subject hanging out there for critique for lack of seperation. I do have a connection to the knife and camouflage quality of the image rendered.

@Gary A. has me wondering around fountains, mountains, and mole hills to report on light. His direction has me cut me down 30% on shutter hits. I am slowy reducing my premature shutter actuation.

I think this is a fantastic image.
Thanks David, man....., that means a lot coming from you! You are so talented and have always offerd help to me when I needed it. Im happy someone noticed the quick, careful manipulation it took to cover this moment in poor lighting conditions. Kids were fast approaching.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back