Worst "blooper" ever!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by LaFoto, Aug 3, 2005.

1. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Too bad to be tucked away in the Blooper-section where hardly anyone ever goes: my Canon EOS500N, only SLR-camera I have, seems to be critically ill. Not to say it died on me last Saturday but - I either admit it to camera-hospital where it will have to stay well over the European Meet-Up weekend on 20/21 August, or I will hold on to it and have a camera that has packed up and refuses to work for me any longer. I find this ... terrible!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

2. JohnMF

JohnMF TPF Noob!

maybe someone else on the meet up can lend you a camera, then just take the film home for developing? ;)

3. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    You think this could happen?

Well, I took that SLR out of its bag once again after I had typed the "report" and found out I can force it to transport the film by giving the shutter release another little extra push. Annoying little extra and I don't know if the photo has by then been taken or if that extra little push will give it camera-shake, but that will have to be seen once my (meanwhile reduced to being a test-)film will come back. I am now bound to fill it in no time to see what will come out of it.

I still have the little compact digital Canon, but I was planning on working with both for different things (I only have a good zoom lens on the SLR, for example!) in England!!!