WTS/WTT Sigma 105 Macro for Nikon

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by gamerz, Mar 24, 2009.

1. gamerz

gamerz TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hello everyone,

Up for sale (or trade) is my Sigma 105 f/2.8 Macro lens for Nikon Mount. It is in great condition, no scratches, dust, fungus, dings, absolutely nothing... I'd say that it would be in mint condition.

Price---$400 OBO

I'm also open to trades... like a wide-angle, possibly a flash, offer me anything.

email me at edpphotography@hotmail.com if you would like pictures... I also don't check my messages here much so it would be best if you e-mailed me anyways...

Cheers!

2. gamerz

gamerz TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Price Dropped to $375!

I checked the price of this lens at b&h and it was $399 plus tax... so it would be about $430 final price...

I also forgot to mention that for trades, I would be willing to add cash aswell as the lens depending on what the item is.

3. NateS

NateS TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Possibly interested, but B&H doesn't charge tax unless you live in New York so I can get it for $399 with free shipping. Let me know if you decide to drop this more than $25 under new...I've been contemplating getting a macro.

4. gamerz

gamerz TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    PM Sent.

Also, sorry that it took so long to get back to you... As I said I rarely check this forum.

Still open for any offers or trades, more specifically trades but not subjective too.