Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just curios on your opinion

Attachments

• _smallaaDSC6861.jpg
    _smallaaDSC6861.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 145
my monitor is messing with me...but the way I see the picture it looks very much Yay for me :)

Definitely Yay. But, (the big but), it is seemingly awkward with the one arm so prominent. Good lighting, nice expression, but that one arm with all that dead space to the right, to the left and above ... is just a bit distracting. I'd try cropping that arm right at the shoulder seam just to see what it looks like ... then maybe a touch from the bottom and top ... but that me, I like tight ... I'd even try looking at a square format ... just to see what I can see.

why are these images so big - I'm uploading the from my computer and I sized it at 1800...
Definitely Yay. But, (the big but), it is seemingly awkward with the one arm so prominent. Good lighting, nice expression, but that one arm with all that dead space to the right, to the left and above ... is just a bit distracting. I'd try cropping that arm right at the shoulder seam just to see what it looks like ... then maybe a touch from the bottom and top ... but that me, I like tight ... I'd even try looking at a square format ... just to see what I can see.
_croppedDSC6861.jpg

why are these images so big - I'm uploading the from my computer and I sized it at 1800...
View attachment 86555
:1247: .. and you?

I agree with Gary; I also think your key light is still just a bit too hot. The shadow/highlight ratio and specular highlights are more of a concern on dark skin than on light.

I agree with Gary; I also think your key light is still just a bit too hot. The shadow/highlight ratio and specular highlights are more of a concern on dark skin than on light.
Gonna stick to uploading from . Flickr. ...These images look bad..are you seeing it clear?

I like it. Seems well composed to me. Outside of that I'm just not sure I like the faded look as much. But that could be personal preference.

I like the second, cropped version. I really can't speak to the lighting but it looks OK to my uneducated eye.

I agree with Mateo. The original is to the left. I prefer the right which I edited.

upload_2014-10-12_17-23-11.png

I really like the cropped version....as far as your lighting....for her, I think you nailed it....for this shot, I thing the stronger main light just works....

I say yay , key light might be a teeny bit hot , but not a deal breaker

Most reactions

New Topics

Back