Yee, it's another one of my sister. :)

Haya.H

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C please.

$Maysssss.jpg

Portrait on landscape... I'm not a fan of it in general I think the picture would of looked a lot better in Portrait. Too much unused space on the left, everything else seems good too me.

$12.jpg
Here's a crop, whatcha think?

I don't like the new crop.

I prefer the original.

There are two camps of people... people who will BURN YOU AT THE STEAK if you do a portrait in horizontal orientation... and people who won't. :lol:

Maybe crop it up a little from the left bottom corner and that might help you out a little.

Maybe not.

I'm too lazy to download the image and try it myself. :lol:

I don't mind the horizontal crop, but I do agree in the case of this particular image that there is just a hair too much space on the left of the image. If you had framed it so that you were in a little closer to your sister AND she wasn't SMACK up against the right side, it would be a little better.

I don't like the new crop.

I prefer the original.

There are two camps of people... people who will BURN YOU AT THE STEAK if you do a portrait in horizontal orientation... and people who won't. :lol:

Maybe crop it up a little from the left bottom corner and that might help you out a little.

Maybe not.

I'm too lazy to download the image and try it myself. :lol:

I don't mind the horizontal crop, but I do agree in the case of this particular image that there is just a hair too much space on the left of the image. If you had framed it so that you were in a little closer to your sister AND she wasn't SMACK up against the right side, it would be a little better.

Oh I know... lol I personally like the portrait in lanscape form. I also like a lot of negative space lol. But I think this looks the best (took your advice for this crop)
$123.jpg

When I meant to crop it up from the bottom I mean literally grab the left hand corner and drag it up and in, so you're cropping off some of the bottom too...

7521611512_8af22cb998_z.jpg

Although I may like your version better.

I dunno. I just woke up. :lol:

Attachments

• $7521611512_8af22cb998_z.jpg
    $7521611512_8af22cb998_z.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 115
When I meant to crop it up from the bottom I mean literally grab the left hand corner and drag it up and in, so you're cropping off some of the bottom too...

7521611512_8af22cb998_z.jpg

Although I may like your version better.

I dunno. I just woke up. LOL! :lol:

I see what you mean, but doesn't that look like an awkward crop? lol

Not to me. It may to you. Just like a horizontal portrait crop doesn't bother me but it might to someone else. :lol:

I can see why you photography your sis; she looks like a kind soul =) I actually like your original...i like her off to the left, it is interesting.

Haya - this is the best one of your sister! Love it! There is so much improvement over the last few posted :) I like your original best. . . no need to crop off all that beautiful hair! Great photo!

Thank you both! I know im super late haven't been on much lately!

& PinkDoor im planning to get a few more shots of her tomorrow i'll deff post them up :)

Most reactions

Back