Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
Nice... But my favorite is the first one :)

Nice... But my favorite is the first one :)

I also really like the first one.

I am not done yet post processing everything. I kinda did 1 of each looks we did so she get a lil preview of what's up but its deff my favorite set from the shoot.

thanks

ghache said:
I also really like the first one.

I am not done yet post processing everything. I kinda did 1 of each looks we did so she get a lil preview of what's up but its deff my favorite set from the shoot.

thanks

Well don't hold
Out hahaha. Post them up! Lol

I like the first and the last one. I really love the side lighting on the last one.

Your thread has been moved to the People Photography Gallery per the description for the Beginner's Forum that was changed a while back.

The Beginners forum is no longer a C&C or Gallery forum section.

1 the light is flat.
2 the light is harsh, and move her away from the wall. Shirt is blown.
3 the light is nice and soft, don't like the 90 degree angle pose, blue tint (you probably meant to do that), her shirt is blown out. Get her out of the corner and away from the wall.
4 is a bit of a mess. Not sharp, blue tint, flat light, square on pose. Over smoothed, lost detail in the face.
Color and light are good in 5, body pose is ok, head angle could be better. Technically this is easily your best shot.
They all look over smoothed, which cost you sharpness and detail.

On the bright side, your model is beautiful.
You are experimenting with a lot of things, pushing boundaries. This will enable you to find your "look" which I am sure you will soon.
Your shots show potential, which I why I gave you a fairly harsh critique, contributed solely in the interest of helping you to improve and grow.

If I just said hot chick, looks great. That wouldn't be much help would it :).

VERY nice! Pics are good too...

Thanks for sharing!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back