Yosemite

fightheheathens

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So i took a trip to Yosemite in Jan, then i went to Europe before i could edit the shots and im just now getting around to that.....
i think i got a little burned out on editing from all my Europe shots

anyway C&C would be much appreciated :)

I believe this is a manzanita tree
SGS_7034%20copysmall.jpg

El Cap
the%20captiansmall.jpg

The Valley with El Cap to the left and Half Dome off in the Distance
the%20vally%20copysmall.jpg

and my fav, we hiked up to the base of El Cap to pay homage because i'm a climber and i was with other climbers. If you dont know, El Cap is a very famous climbing route...something like 3,800 feet of climbing. So we climbed up the first 20 or so feet of the route to a ledge and thats where this pic is from. Its of the directly across the valley from El Capitan. I think what you are looking at is Cathedral Rocks or Cathedral Spires
vally2%20copysmall.jpg

Nice shots, but I find it hard to find the focal point in Number one.

Great shots, I agree with the focus on the first one and I love the contrast in the el cap shot. I won't comment on the brightness/white balance cause im not on a calibrated monitor and I'm pretty sure the one im on reads dark. But great compositions. I feel that first the intented subject was the wood at the bottom which is much darker in relation to the top and I would have thought it would be the other way around. I wonder what F-stop you shot at and how far away you were? But I really love the el cap shot (#2).

im not sure where the focal point in the first is eithe...i think i just liked the texture

Most reactions

New Topics

Back