Young girl lost her mom to cancer- Need to make this special

xokm811xo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My best friend's aunt just passed away yesterday who had a 13 year old daughter. My friend and her family have adopted her in since she does not have a father. Before her mother passed, she had asked me a few months ago if I would do a photo shoot of her daughter because she would love something like that. We went back and forth and our schedules never matched up so it got forgotten about.
I would like to wait some time and then surprise her with the photo shoot she's always wanted. However I want to make this really special for her. I don't know much about her, but will be in touch with her soon to find out more, but I want to make this extra special to cheer her up and bring a smile to her face. Does anyone have any ideas how to go above and beyond for this one?
Thanks!

I think it will help a lot to get the girl's full and complete cooperation, so ask her for input.

Oh, wait; who is "her"? The girl or the aunt? Who is going to be surprised, the girl or the aunt?

Since we know nothing about either one, how are we supposed to offer suggestions?

"Her" as in the girl. Her mom passed away. I don't know too much about her either.. I've been in contact with her to try to get to know more. As far as suggestions go, I wasn't so much looking to incorporate her hobbies but more so her mom, or heaven, or anything to give it a special touch.

If it just happened maybe give it a little time before you ask; will there be a visitation where afterwards if everyone goes to a family members' home and brings food etc. you might have a chance then to mention it to a relative? and see what they think? Maybe think about a setting that would give a feeling of being comforting and light and airy, or maybe something or some place that was meaningful to them?

Before her mother passed, she had asked me a few months ago if I would do a photo shoot of her daughter because she would love something like that.

This sentence is very confusing.

she had asked me
who is this she

and

she would love something like that.
who is this she

Most reactions

New Topics

Back