Your cam

Seems like most are posting some exotic/vintage stuff...here's my goods...

IMG_7427.jpg

IMG_7420.jpg

P1090122.jpg

P1090127.jpg

Is that a lens in your pocket big boy or are you just happy to see me?

910477453_8EzZo-XL.jpg

782179052_7pq9i-XL.jpg

780444974_o5byZ-XL.jpg

i-CGp4G2m-XL.jpg

i-F59FQM5-XL.jpg

So....... what you got?

This thread needs way more love!

4333424286_5d1b49b300_z.jpg

6214219266_89d2ae2e02_z.jpg

6130500277_69ebdf751a_z.jpg

one day I'll learn how to take good product shots ;)

*at the risk of LaPhoto trying to kill me ;) threads merged :) *
now lets continue on :)

My macro setup with tethered tablet.

A Manfrotto 410 Junior Geared head supports an Adorama focusing Rail which supports the Canon 5DMKII wearing a Sigma 180mm f/3.5 EX DG IF HSM APO macro lens.

A Manfrotto Superclamp holds a Manfrotto Magic Arm to my Manfrotto 3205GN3 Tracker Tripod, and the other end of it holds a Tether Tools Wallee which holds onto my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" 32GB tablet.

The tablet is connected to the camera via USB, and the camera is controlled from the tablet using the app: DSLR Controller, which provides full control of all camera functions, plus a nice large live view of whatever the camera sees.
Macro_With_Tablet_Setup_0233.jpg

I've been getting set up the last few days to shoot a spider with a Halloween theme. Actually, I've been working the whole thing out in my head for a couple weeks now on the setup, from the background I'll build and use to the lighting I'll use and how to pull it off.

I built the set/diorama/midstage and rear light diffuser panel background for it yesterday (had a fun time for a few hours with sticks, black Coroplast, a fake piece of shale and some flat black spray paint), and started putting it all together today.

About to set up the lighting and work some test shots. I may get some actual shots off later today or tonight, but I'll definitely finish the project up this weekend.

Anyway, since I was settin' up my shootin' irons, I thought I'd get a photo of them.

Buckster, Id love that tablet setup for some macro. Very slick. :thumbup:

Buckster - you really need to get yourself a motorized focusing rail then you'll really look the part! (either home made or bought ;))

Most reactions

New Topics

Back