Your only four once

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Canoncan, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Canoncan

Canoncan TPF Noob!

Well those that have seen my posts know, animals, buildings and landscapes I enjoy. Not much experience with people. My sister asked me to take some pictures of my neice on her 4th birthday. Well the built in flash on both the Rebel and 20D are not good, and am having trouble not making everyone look like Johnny Winter with the Vivitar. So they are kinda warm. Here they are.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Even the dog opens gifts.
    [​IMG]

Her baby sister.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JonMikal

JonMikal TPF Noob!

hey what's wrong with johnny or edgar winter? :shock: :cool:

great shots! you're right about these built-in flashes; cant get much out of them. im sure your sister is more than satisfied with these shots! i like the warm look. :thumbup:

3. photo gal

photo gal TPF Noob!

Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
    I really like the warmth!!! Great captures, I am sure your sister is in LOVE with them!!!! Adorable children!!!! : ))

4. Chiller

Chiller Mental case

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Great photos. Canoncan. My favs are 1,3 adn 6

5. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yes, these show me that I must definitely either start saving on or start wishing (out loud) for a new flash, since all I have is the on-camera one - and I hate all photos I take with a flash! I am never happy with any of them. I took a good many people photos this weekend (I wasn't around but attending my only god-child's Confirmation Day), but the digital ones - which are the only ones I know as yet - don't satisfy ME at all.

So, if I were YOUR sister, Peter, and you had taken THESE of MY kids, I'd give you a big, big hug! They are sooo nice. And the warm light brings out the colours of The Little Princess's outfit so well - and her little sister is following her at her heels ;).

6. xaer

xaer TPF Noob!

I'm not exactly good with kids... but I like your No#1... the freshness in the eyes... beautiful!