Your other hobby

MikeBcos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Post a photo, what else do you waste your money on? :lol:

Here's mine, MGs, there's actually three of them in the garage. They've been parked for a month because it's been too cold to work out there, and I've been installing ceilings, doors and windows in the house. The boxes all contain new parts to be fitted over the next couple of weeks. This evening I started tidying up all junk the just that just seems to accumulate!

garage.jpg

Computers :p Put waaaay too much money into it. But at least it runs Photoshop CS4 Lighroom and many other programs all at one :D. Bad photo just a quick snap shot
IMG_1198.jpg

I'm out of snacks at the moment... Being a junk food junkie is a hobby of mine. It really is... I've tried intervention but nothing has worked. People have tried telling me your going to have diabetes but my tummy wants what it wants... :(...It's an expensive unhealthy habit. When I crash I start all over again.

_TEE1880.jpg
_TEE1880.jpg

the little kit is my son's :blush2:

Last edited:
stuff.jpg

Yes I make beer thinking breadmaking could be a hobby too... I can think of a few others but haven't had much money to play with them recently.

I have way too many fun photos to post.. but here is a few of me and my other hobby.. although I'm currently in between trucks.

n542195570_17940_4959.jpg
n542195570_17948_7513.jpg

n542195570_17930_5397.jpg

n542195570_17928_4839.jpg

n542195570_17926_4288.jpg

I have really been getting into loose leaf tea lately. My collection is slowly growing and taking over my parents cupboards. Unfortunately no pictures of it...yet.

I'm a Pimp so most of my spare money goes on hats like these

pd-pe-1975-lg.jpg

image from here

^ the english looks funny but I thing you may be a song bird

Most reactions

New Topics

Back