Yuneec typhoon Q500

Scarecrow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
zacks.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Has anyone played with this yet.? All the reviews and comparisons put it up close to the phantom 3 pro. I found one for sale for 775 includes pelican box 2 extra batteries and spate props. The seller is getting a inspire 2.this a good deal oh and the drone had only 5 hours of flight time on it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

I know I'm late to the party on this one, but in case anyone searches through and finds this, I'll add this part:

I purchased a Yuneeq Q500+ 4k drone last summer. The nice part is it comes with a handheld steadying gimbal that you can attach the camera from the drone onto and view from an app on your phone.

I won't speak to the deal above, because of the time difference from the last post.

For an intermediate quad, I've had no issues at all. The camera levels decent, and it's actually a little quieter than the Phantom 3 in what I've seen. It does have a little more drift action than the DJIs but doesn't affect video quality. Some nice features to have, follow-me, auto-return, and things like that. I also liked the fact that the controller has the display built in, so there's no wondering if the app is going to be compatible with your phone properly, or inconsistencies. It's built in, with one purpose and there's nothing to change, so it's one less thing to worry about for me. It might not have the distance range as a Phantom, but I didn't need anything past 1/3 mile out anyway.

Most reactions

Back