I wanna show you some of photos I have

I want to lern from your opinions and your suggestions :wink:

so this is my first experience with colors

P1000324.jpg

P1000328.jpg

P1000330.jpg

P1000279.jpg

P1000300.jpg

You have the concept down in your head, but need a tad more...

there is some overexposing in some photos and getting lighting right to remove the shadows or place them somewhere more pleasing. Its a great start though.

Is the large shadow in your photos your lens?

Derrick

I must add, I have been wanting to do the colored pencil shots sometime soon as well.

i'd like to see the upright pencil on the last one more in focus.

You have the concept down in your head, but need a tad more...

there is some overexposing in some photos and getting lighting right to remove the shadows or place them somewhere more pleasing. Its a great start though.

Is the large shadow in your photos your lens?

Derrick

I must add, I have been wanting to do the colored pencil shots sometime soon as well.

I really loved your comment ... I thik for me there is too much to lern

and yea the shadow is my lens

I thoght the shadow is making aprolem here

thak you so much

Where are the rest :(

I'm gonna recommend you this book if you're really into macro photography.

"HUMBLE MASTERPIECES:everyday marvels of design" by Paola Antonelli

Its about 8x8" book. Its mainly a history of designs like the lighter or the zipper, but the images are great. The photographers name is Francesco Mosto. Maybe you can google his name or just stop by Barnes and Noble or Books-a-Million and look through it...It should give you some ideas and inspiration....

My god stop centering all your posts. :lol:

Most of these are either under or overexposed. Looks like you may have missed the target on the flash on #2. If you're using a flash on these, you may consider trying to diffuse the light- ideally via an external flash.

Particularly where you are focusing on color here, exposure is critial. Overexposure washes out colors, underexposure, doesn't capture them.

Looks like you may have also gotten a bit too close to the subject on a couple of these- not certain. Watch your minimum focus distance on your lens. That may also be why some of them are soft... want to watch for where the sweet spot on your lens is for sharp focus... both in aperature and focal length.

Hope this helps.

ow god you both use difficult words

It was hardly to translation then :lol:

any way cnvang

thanks aloot for the book and I'll google it

manaheim

it was really hard to translation your comment:D

but I found the gaining

thanks aloot

Most reactions

New Topics

Back