Zoo Trip C&C

K.Li

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys I am back after a long absent from posting anything on TPF for a while.

I went to the zoo yesterday after receiving my sigma 70-200 f2.8 II lens. I am very happy with the purchase but thats for another post. I took a bunch of pictures and here are 3 for C&C, they are not necessarily my best or favorite but I would like feedback on how to improve them. This also includes both taking the picture and PP.

Thanks for your time and C&C. Almost forgot the rest of the set is in my flickr, feel free to check them out too.

4334003159_a077aa3a2a_b.jpg

4333821371_8eff52e044_b.jpg

4334564830_92dbc58bba_b.jpg

Last edited:
To me, numbers 2 and 3 are so so snapshots. I think they both would be improved by making them vertical.
Number 1 is stunning. A beautiful bird well framed, beautiful light. It is hard to tell on my monitor but the focus could be a touch off? And a touch over exposed? If it were mine I would crop out some all the way around making the bird bigger, if the resolution can take it. very nice shot. JSD

Number 1 is stunning. A beautiful bird well framed, beautiful light. It is hard to tell on my monitor but the focus could be a touch off? And a touch over exposed? If it were mine I would crop out some all the way around making the bird bigger, if the resolution can take it. very nice shot. JSD
yeah i think the head is a touch out of focus but its a really good shot

Most reactions

New Topics

Back