MissMia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Theme: MOM

Since Mother's Day is Sunday, show the forum how you celebrate your Mom.

Everyone is encouraged to participate. Please post new photos for this assignment only.

Thank you.

My mother died in 2001 :(

I'm sorry Corinna. :hugs:

My thought was to photograph things that celebrate or that you remember your Mom by. You don't need to photograph your mom to participate in this assignment.

My mother died in 2001 :(

There was a tradition in Philadelphia when I was growing up and I've always wondered if it was local or if it was common elsewhere. I haven't seen it for years, possibly because men don't get dressed up like they had in the past. In any event, on Mother's Day, men would wear a pink carnation in the lapel if the mother was alive and a white carnation if she was deceased. This year would be my first white carnation. I wonder if I can somehow turn that into a photograph.

There was a tradition in Philadelphia when I was growing up and I've always wondered if it was local or if it was common elsewhere. I haven't seen it for years, possibly because men don't get dressed up like they had in the past. In any event, on Mother's Day, men would wear a pink carnation in the lapel if the mother was alive and a white carnation if she was deceased. This year would be my first white carnation. I wonder if I can somehow turn that into a photograph.

That's a neat tradition. I'd like to see how your photo turns out.

I've got a photo in mind too, but haven't had the chance to set it up yet.

That's a neat tradition. I'd like to see how your photo turns out.

I've got a photo in mind too, but haven't had the chance to set it up yet.

Well, I gave it a shot but it was disappointing. I suspect that my mind was elsewhere. Perhaps I'll try again another time.

Well since no one else has posted pictures, by heck I will. I took this myself while enjoying one of my favorite moments with my youngest son.

Sorry it took me so long to post C. I have been insane lately!
DSCN0924.jpg

Most reactions

Back