What's new

1 reason why not to buy a point and shoot

DeepSpring

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
1,451
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
they just don't last long, before you know it they.... disappear


IMG_5021small.jpg
 
Hahaha, and take your hands along with it! Good one :D.
 
ahahahahah yeah you have to watch out for you hands too


"ghosts" are so fun to make
 
just wondering how do you achive this effect it more a photoshop thing? :confused:
 
nope this didn't go into photoshop at all, the only edited was resizing with photofiltre.

what you do is set a longer exposure time. This one was 2 seconds. You have to make sure the camera and subject do not move at all. I placed the camera on a tabletop. I then had my subject hold perfectly still for 1 second then the very quickly moved their hands and the little camera out of frame for the second second of the exposure.


I did the same thing with this 1 except it was a 4 second exposure and I had him stand there for about 2 1/2 seconds then run away.

IMG_2390.jpg
 
ah I understand now I will try this :) starting with the cat :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom